Monday, November 18, 2013

Entering the Winter Doldrums Phase

It's finally that time of year. Central Oklahoma has begun to cool off drastically this past week with another cold front progged to come through later this week. I'm currently in the process of acquiring some new gear for next season, namely a decent camcorder and some Aquapel (for those of you using Rain-X, I'd recommend trying Aquapel) as well as refurbishing my tripod, which is, no pun intended, on its last legs.

In other news, only 102 days until the unofficial start of my chase season 2014. I'm still extremely far behind on most of my chase logs from the first half of the 2013 season and I likely won't finish until after exam week when I hit winter break. Until then though, I must content myself with the Bengals playoff chances and the possibility of OU making a bowl that doesn't have ".com" at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment